I love a having a healthy treat in the house, to curb naughty cravings. This decedent, chocolatey, coconut oil fudge really hits the spot – while still being nutritious, low in carbs, sugar and dairy free!
- 1/2 Cup Coconut oil
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 1/2 Cup nut butter (I used Almond)
- 1 pinch of Salt
- Place all your ingredients into a microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave until the coconut oil is melted.
- Place the mixture into a square, glass container lined with wax wrap.
- Pop the container into the fridge for 2 hours or so until the fudge is solid.
- Once it’s hardened slice it into squares and enjoy! (Remember to keep this in the fridge, it melts super quickly!)