My boyfriend and I discovered our love for banana pancakes when we tried out a really simple paleo version a few years ago. We were hooked. They’re super simple, delicious and still as satisfying as any other flapjacks! This is a bit of a modified recipe, to ensure your flapjacks are healthy, without compromising their fluffiness. They’re really quick to make and everyone will love them!
- 2.5 Ripe Bananas
- 2 medium Eggs
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 pinch of Salt
- 1 1/4 cup of Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup of Milk
- Place all the ingredients in a glass bowl and blend with a stick blender or place all ingredients into a blender and blend until there are no lumps (as fine as you can get the mixture).
- Place a tsp of coconut oil into a non-stick pan and allow to heal to a medium-low heat.
- Pour your flapjack mix onto the pan (once warm) and cook as if normal flapjacks (golden and cooked through the middle).
- Serve your flapjacks with a good drizzle of honey, greek yogurt, berries, chia and whatever else you love to top your flapjacks with!